BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2011

Rapunzel Rapunzel. Let Down Your Hair


How does Rapunzel wash her hair?

In one of the songs on Tangled, Rapunzel sings about the things she does while locked in her tower and she mentions brushing her hair. But I was wondering, how does she wash it? Even brushing it seems slightly impossible, although she claims to be able to do it. Brushing hair is one thing, but washing it is something entirely different. How does she do it? Or maybe magical hair doesn't NEED to be washed, but if it needs to be brushed, I would come to the conclusion that it also needs to be washed.

All I know is that if Rapunzel had grown up like a normal teenager, not locked in a tower, and some guy she didn't like asked her out on a date, she could legitimately use "I'm washing my hair" as an excuse not to go.

1 comments:

Becky Dayton said...

Chelsea. You are so cool. I love that you just wrote a post about this. I still haven't seen Tangled and I want to see it soon (I love Chuck.) Your sense of humor is so much like my cousins I'm going to tell her your blogsite. (Hope that's okay) Hers is www.barbalootsuit.blogspot.com