BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Don't You Hate it When...

You've been talking to someone you think is kind of attractive, and then the next time you look in the mirror you notice something embarrassing on your face. Even something as little as smudged eye makeup, or something as bad as a huge booger hanging out of your nose...which I suppose could happen, but I would think you could feel that. Either way, it kind of sucks. And then you can't help but worry that it was there when talking to said "attractive" person. This didn't happen to me today, but I was just randomly thinking about how much that sucks.


Sidenote: I came home from work tonight, snuck in the front door VERY quietly so as not to wake my nieces and nephew who were sleeping on the living room couches, fumbled my way through the dark house and maze of toys to the key basket, and very lightly placed my keys in the basket so as not to wake my sister who was sleeping on the family room couch, when HOLY CRAP I see a person sitting on the other couch. This person is not either one of my parents, or my brother-in-law, or my sister, cuz as I mentioned she was sleeping on the OTHER couch, and the person is too big to be either one of my nieces or nephew. Now, this whole thought process happened a lot quicker in my mind then it takes to read, so basically...I saw a dark shadow belonging to a skinny person, of which there are none of in my house at the moment, and I FREAKED OUT. Then I realized it was the dummy we made last night of my brother Evan. He's in Germany right now but we wanted him to be there for our New Years Eve festivities and so yes, we took some of the most Evan-like clothes and stuffed them full of sheets, and then cut out a huge picture of his face and made an Evan dummy. We've now decided he's going to accompany us on all our family functions for the two years he's gone :)

0 comments: