BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet Mr. Nobody

This is Nemo Nobody

Here he is with glasses.

Here he is without glasses.

Here he is with long hair.

Here he is in a snazzy sweater vest.

Here he is as a young boy

and as an old man.

Here are his parents.

Here are his parents preparing to go their separate ways. Should Nemo go with his mother, or with his father?

Here are the three girls Nemo could choose to have relationships with: Jean, Elise, and Anna.

Here is teenage Nemo with Jean.

Here is teenage Nemo with Elise.

Here is teenage Nemo with Anna.


Here is adult Nemo marrying Jean.

Here is adult Nemo marrying Elise.

Here is adult Nemo marrying Anna.

Here is Nemo rinsing his mouth.

and here he is... drowning.

It is this last picture that inspired my desire to tell you about Nemo, and the fact that I have Jared Leto on the brain, because in less than 7 days I'll be seeing him in the flesh...but mainly it is because I had a near Mr. Nobody experience today. Mr Nobody is a movie about this boy named Nemo, and all the different ways his life could have turned out, depending on the choices he made. It's a brilliantly executed film with terrific acting, and an interesting message...that we ARE the choices we make. Some choices we make are right, some are wrong, maybe both are right, or both are wrong, but either way, one choice can change are life forever. Anyway, so back to the reason behind this post. In the movie, there's a part where Mr. Nobody is driving down a road parallel to a lake, when all of a sudden a bird flies straight into his windshield and splatters. It surprises Mr. Nobody to the degree that he swerves off the road, resulting with his car sinking into the lake. Yes, this is the Mr. Nobody moment I almost experienced today. A bird took a dive right at my windshield. Luckily I wasn't driving by a lake at the time. Actually, I'm lucky I don't drive by lakes often in general, because birds seem to see my car driving down the road, and tend to experience sudden death wishes when doing so. That's right, birds fly directly at my windshield...ALL THE TIME! Does anyone else have this problem? I dunno, but thanks to Mr. Nobody, whenever it happens, I think of him, and it makes me grateful that I'm not by any lakes. As much as I don't want the little birdies to die a sudden death by flying into my car, I kind of appreciate their attempts because without fail it will result with my pondering Mr. Nobody, which means I will be thinking about Jared Leto, and I'm ALWAYS okay with that :)

2 comments:

Becky Dayton said...

I'm glad you get a chance to see him (AGAIN) in the flesh.
Also I'm STOKED you're watching Psych. I just wish I was there to watch them with you...
Don't you love McNab? I think he's my favorite character. Juliet is awesome, huh? Remember the disney channel movie Model Behavior? Yep. that's her. Remember the disney channel movie luck of the irish? The bad guy is Lassiter. Chelsea I just went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it was AWESOME! We have much to talk about. I'll call you. Soon!

rebecca said...

eww fun! im totally adding this to my netflix!