BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sickness=Strange Dreams?

I started posting this on Facebook but I don't know why. I should have realized that I wouldn't be allowed enough characters to say what I wanted to say. So I reverted back to the blog.


I kept waking up in the middle of the night last night, and then I'd fall back asleep and so on and so on. In that time I had a series of really strange dreams. They felt a lot weirder than I'll probably be able to describe, because all I can remember now are the main details.


First one. There was supposedly a high school reunion or something but the only people I noticed were all from 10th Street. Although most the people I went to 10th Street with, also went to MP so it very well could have been a high school reunion, it just fell more like a 10th Street reunion plus a lot more people. We were all having a good time and then somehow that dream went wrong and I ended up getting stabbed like four times by some random old guy. I survived and then ended up running and hiding under a wood end table with a glass top, and that's when I woke up. A few strange things about this dream: there were so many people from 10th Street. I haven't seen anyone one from 10th Street probably since high school, so I don't know why they were all present in my dream. Unless it has something to do with my visit to Megan's apartment. But I've known Megan for 20 years almost, long before our middle school years so I doubt that has anything to do with it. Second strange thing: getting stabbed by some guy I didn't recognize. Third: trying to hide under a glass-topped table. How stupid can I be?


Second dream was more depressing than weird. I was in an apartment with Susan and Laura when some guy came in. I think he was a mixture of Tate and Dave from Safetysuit. That's what it seemed like to me anyway. Susan started flirting it up with him and then he started flirting back and then all of a sudden he just up and left and was like "I'll be right back." When we stopped to think about it, we realized Tate/Dave must be here for a concert. We all of a sudden realized the date and time and that there WAS a Safetysuit concert that night in like half an hour. When I went to retrieve our prepurchased tickets I couldn't find them so we didn't get to go! Sad day.


In the third dream I was at the doctors office, but it also seemed to be a vets office because there were a lot of dogs. When I was walking to the room all of a sudden a huge herd of people started coming down the hall and mixed in the crowd were Arnold Schwarzenegger, Antonio Banderas, and Shaq. Why couldn't it have been the Leto brothers or Leonardo DiCaprio or something? I mean, Shaq? Come on. Where did that come from? I blame it on being sick.

0 comments: