BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Blog You Should Definitely Follow

So I hung out with the Megans this last Saturday and of course we spent some time on the internet, as most people of this generation tend to do. Megan Lemmon shared a blog with Megan Adams and myself, and I absolutely LOVED it. It's brilliant. It's http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ . The author just records her life experiences, gives random advice, tells stories, or whatever her heart desires, but she does it in an extremely creative, and extremely amusing way. I laughed so hard at some of her posts. The best part? The illustrations that help tell her stories. This girl needs to write a book, even if it were just a compilation of her blog posts I would buy it so I could read one each day and get in some good laughs.


One of my favorite entries can be found here. You should definitely follow this girl and her blog.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

0 comments: