BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Best Harry Potter Film, by Far

I FINALLY saw Harry Potter yesterday, and oh my gosh. Can we say brilliant? It's definitely my favorite Harry Potter film, until Part II comes out. I have a feeling that will be epic so that might take hold of first place, but for now it's definitely this one. I was slightly worried going into the movie because I knew it would feel different from all the others since none of it takes place at Hogwarts. But I think it actually made it better because it offered a change of scenery from the first 6 movies. I think the best thing about this film was how it was able to capture the feelings of solitude and foreboding that encompass the book. Right from the off, as it opens with Hermione erasing her very existence from her parents memories, to Harry to Ron and the situations they're in, you just sense that something horrible is going to happen, which it is, so it's perfect. I can't talk too much more or I know I'll give something away. Just let me say that I loved the entire thing and can't stand the thought of having to wait until July to finally see the end.

0 comments: