BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter Craziness

For those who didn't hear, I got a very glamorous job working at the movie theater. So far it actually hasn't been too bad, and everyone I've met so far has been really nice, and of course they rant and rave about Evan, but who wouldn't?

Anyway, so I was at work tonight, and all anyone had to say was how freaking amazing Harry Potter was! It was driving me crazy that I hadn't seen it yet, or still haven't, and am not going to see it until Monday. But at least come Monday, I'll be in a small theater with only a few select people from my dads office, plus or minus a few, and I will be sitting down to enjoy the film that is supposedly the best Harry Potter ever. I guess it beats sitting in a crowded and loud theater on the day it comes out, but the waiting is agonizing. Actually, what I really wish, is that I could have been in Utah Thursday night so that Susan, Laura and I could have made awesome HP shirts, maybe thrown a party, and then gone to the midnight showing together, followed by an immediate viewing sometime on Friday because the movie was so brilliant we simply couldn't wait more than a day. If I was there, that's what would have happened, but alas, here I am in Washington, having to wait till Monday to see it. Although I am grateful for the whole "renting out the theater" thing my dads company does. It IS pretty fun having the theater all to yourself, and since I work at the theater now, I can go see it as many times as I want... FOR FREE!

0 comments: