BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Job, A Job!

I just got a call this afternoon offering me a job! I will now be working at the Marysville 14 theater. Not the job you'd expect for someone with a Bachelors degree, but right now, degrees aren't helping a lot of people get jobs. Plus I'm only here till March, so I wanted a job that's used to having people quit after only a few months. So I will now be following in the footsteps of my brother and taking on a position at the theater. The GOOD thing about this job...all the free movies I want. The bad things...horrible hours, crappy pay, rude customers and the expectation to work on all the holidays. A good thing, I'll save some money for Utah, the bad thing, it won't be very much since this is a part time seasonal job. Ugh, I need to go back to school...

0 comments: