BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

And For My First Post as a Mature Member of the Blogging Community...

I saw HANNAH MONTANA (again)




This last Saturday my roommates and I were looking for something fun to do. Being the movie-loving apartment that we are, we really wanted to go see either Wolverine or Star Trek, but alas, we are all poor and couldn't justify spending 8 dollars for a matinee. We could however justify spending 2 dollars to go to the dollar theater (which in my opinion should only cost a dollar seeing as it's referred to as the singular "DOLLAR theater") and guess what just started playing that weekend. That's right... Hannah Montana... the movie! Luckily I have a roommate who loves Hannah Montana as much as I do. That would be Laura. Luckily I also have an ex-roommate who loves Hannah Montana maybe even MORE than I do. That would be Becky. So us Hannah Montana lovers took are two Hannah Montana-liker roommates (Susan and Jenn) to see the movie. But that's not all. We also got our Hannah Montana-not-so-much-liker "I'm not 14" roommate Amber to go with us. We had an awesome time together as an entire apartment+1. And all I have to say is..

Boom boom clap. Boom de clap de clap.
Boom boom clap. Boom de clap de clap.

Pop it, lock it, polka dot it
Countrify, then hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky, move side to side
Jump to the left, stick it, glide...


0 comments: